Art Knapp Articles
What You Need Ot Know About Your Fire Pitin Outdoor Living
Fire Pits can be both stylish and functional additions to your outdoor space to maximize your enjoyment and ability to entertain “al fresco,” much like Primo grills and charcoal grills. There is something so decadent and luxurious about bringing the joys of the being out in the wilderness to your every day modern living space. When you are out shopping for your very own fire pit to complete your home’s exterior transformation, there are some key considerations to keep in mind:
- Know if you are looking for a natural gas or propane fire pit. It seems pretty simple, but it’s important to remember so you don’t fall in love with a fire pit that won’t work for what you need.
- Measure the available space where you plan to put your new fire pit so you know what you have to work with as a square footage budget. You don’t want a fire pit that’s either too big or too small.
- Make sure to ask how to adjust the temperature and flame on your fire pit and that you know how to work all of the controls.
- Ask the sales staff for tips on the best ways to keep your fire pit clean and in good repair. You’ll want to protect your investment and ensure it continues to look stylish.
- Check your strata regulations. If you’re in a condo or rental, make sure to confirm you are allowed to have a fire pit and if there are any restrictions or parameters you need to keep in mind.
Taking into consideration space, fuel, adjustability, maintenance requirements and any external restrictions placed on your entertaining, you should easily be able to find the fire pit of your dreams at Art Knapp Surrey in our Outdoor Living Department.
You are a decision away from stylish outdoor entertaining and rustic al fresco elegance.